Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 96-August 1, 2013

           Well, the gang has all been dropped at the airport and should be in the air by now.  It was a great time and I can't wait for Tiffany, Jey, and the boys to get here on Monday.
           For the next four days, I plan to catch up on my writing.  I'm working on a cozy mystery proposal I hope to submit soon.  As for what's coming up next for me, my new novel is a sweet, Southern romance, Dixie Cowboy, and will be released in October, 2013.  My new publisher, Bell Bridge Books, does wonderful covers for their books.  I can't wait to see mine.  I'll post it as soon as I get it.       
           If Dixie Cowboy is a success, I already have two more stories to hopefully turn them into a series.  I've found the Georgia guest ranch a fun location to bring my Dixie characters to life.  I hope you'll get a chance to read my new release, and be sure to let me know what you think.
          

Until next time,
dolores         

No comments:

Post a Comment