Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day 89--July 25, 2013

          Brian and Travis arrived at Ted Stevens International Airport in Anchorage about 7:20 tonight (11:20 Jacksonville time).  Samantha and Chase arrived on a different flight at about 8:00.  We went to the bus where I had pork and dumplings, my new pea salad recipe, and Georgia Peanut Butter Fudge cake waiting for them.
          I'm so proud of Brian and Samantha.  They both have lost quite a bit of weight and they really look great.  I asked them if the ran up here from Florida.  Everyone is all tucked in bed, ready for their big adventure tomorrow.  I'll let you know how it all goes.
Samantha and Chase coming to the baggage claim
where we were waiting.

Samantha and Brian after taking separate flights
They both look really great.  I'm thrilled they are here.

Brian, Me, Chase (in the background) Travis happy to see his mom.

Until next time,
Dolores

 

No comments:

Post a Comment