Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day 87--July 23, 2013

          This will be a short blog mainly because other than getting my hair done, I did squat today.  Richard got the television working, and I've pressed remote control buttons (we have over 200 channels) until I have cramps in my fingers.  But tomorrow will be house, I mean bus cleaning day, laundry, restocking the supplies for the next round of family coming in Thursday evening.  I'm so excited!!!
          I'm posting the following picture for my adult children.  It is a sight that is very foreign to them, and I'm sure they will want to enlarge it and hang it on the wall.

          I'm never going to make it to heaven this way, but I sure have a lot of fun along the way.  LOL

Until next time,
Dolores

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the next crew and all the adventures and misadventures coming your way. My family all arrive here this Saturday so I'm cottage cleaning, shopping and making fairy skirts for 5 girls because one of my daughters thought it would be fun to have a fairy party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun. Be sure to post some pictures. Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete