Wednesday, June 10, 2015

June 10, 2015

Day #6

     Today was a traveling day.  And it rained all day.  Once we got to the campground, Dewey, Huey, and Louie were not happy they couldn't go swimming.  They kept insisting they were like ducks and could play in the rain.  I, being the worrywart of a grandmother that I am, insisted they would be more like lightning rods since there was quite a bit of it bouncing around the pool.
     Tomorrow we are going to a zoo I haven't been to in a long, long time.  I hear it has transformed into quite a spectacular place.  I'll let you know tomorrow night. 

Here are a few of the pictures I took at Bok Tower yesterday:

Koi fish  They are gigantic.


Lily Pads


Magnolias
Until next time,
Dolores

2 comments:

  1. Smart Grandmother - a boy was hit by lightning fishing and he's in the hospital in serious condition. Enjoy the zoo tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that, Skye! And it wasn't even raining. How scary.

      Delete