Saturday, June 13, 2015

Day #9

     Today we left Tampa.  We are in a place that is a dream-come-true for kids.  I've never been to a camping place like this.  The boys had a ball with all the water features here.  They have a section called Meltdown, which is like a mini-WipeOut.  I didn't get any pictures of the boys doing this, but I will tomorrow.  Simon, Theodore, and Alvin love the television show WipeOut, so they had a ball doing it.
     There a several features they will play on tomorrow, but for today, they had the best time on the mega slide.


Mega Slide

Drew and Brody

Brody

Ty

Drew

     They have a day spa and a huge pool-side bar with many frozen drinks.  Grandma could get into this place, too.  :-)  After a few pina coladas I might even tackle the mega slide.  Film at 11.
Until the next time,
Dolores

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE water parks. Love playing in water. Maybe I just never grew up, but this place looks like a blast. Grandma better be careful of those frozen drinks.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kids are so lucky to have the two of you for grand parents. I'm so glad you all are having so much fun. If you do indulge in the Pina Coladas, have one for me. :)

    ReplyDelete